Banana Bark 3 pack
Banana Bark - 3 Pack
Similar to Indian Almond Leaves, Banana leaves are highly recognized by aquarists for their capacity of altering the water chemistry, promoting health, and breeding of fish.
- They are known to have anti-bacteria and anti-fungal properties
- They lower the pH of water naturally
- Inhibit many types of bacteria and fungus
- Stimulates breeding in Bettas
- Conditions Betta scales and fins to improve their health
- And provides natural hiding spots for additional security
Natural leaf litter is the #1 source of biofilm for aquariums. These leaves decay over a long period of time and are safe to remain in the tank until completed decomposed. Microfauna, snails, and shrimp will readily eat banana leaves.
These leaves are roughly 12" long and come in packs of 3.